When to see a specialist.
Chronic wounds cause complex medical problems, including pain, loss of
function and compromised quality of life. We treat patients with wounds
that have not healed or little to no improvement. Non-healing wounds are
often associated with other, underlying medical conditions. The center’s
staff is experienced and successful at treating wounds complicated by
diabetes, poor circulation, bone infections, bacterial infections, blood
vessel disease and malnutrition. To learn more about wound care and limb
preservation, please contact us at 734-762-9935.
- Wounds that do not heal within four weeks
- Wounds that have been treated with little to no improvement
- Non-healing surgical wounds
- Vascular ulcers (arterial, venous, & diabetic)
- Post-trauma wounds
- Acute wounds
- Skin tears, grafts or flaps
- Radiation damage
- Ostomies with wounds
Make an appointment
To speak with one of our qualified team members at the Limb Preservation,
Wound & Hyperbaric Center, please call 734-762-9935.
Click here for directions.