Outpatient Pharmacy Hours
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Closed on weekends and holidays.
Located at 6245 Inkster Rd Garden City, MI 48135 (Main Lobby)
Prescriptions Filled Safely and Conveniently
- Quick and safer, more effective use of your medications.
- Medication counseling whenever you fill a new prescription. This includes
answering questions, explaining what the medication is used for, listing
any side effects to be aware of and reviewing how and when to take it.
Antibiotic Stewardship Program helps communicate the safety of using antibiotics and avoiding side effects
- We keep track of the medications you’re taking, so we can alert you
when there might be a concern, such as two medications that shouldn’t
be taken together. Even if you don’t fill all your prescriptions
at the Garden City Hospital Pharmacy, if you use prescription insurance,
the pharmacists will know if there is cause for concern.
Meds-to-Beds Program ensures you get your medications at the bedside before you leave the hospital.
- Our Specialty Pharmacy also carries many medications not found at other
retail pharmacies. If your medication isn't available at a drug store
pharmacy, we can help. Even if we don’t have the medication in stock,
we can usually get it for you the next day.
- Now located in a convenient location, with a walk-up window in the hospital’s
main lobby by the front entrance.
All major insurances are accepted.