Outpatient Pharmacy Hours
Monday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Thursday: 9:00 am - 5:30 pm
Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
6245 Inkster Rd Garden City, MI 48135 (Main Lobby)
Prescriptions Filled Safely and Conveniently
- Quick and safer, more effective use of your medications.
- Medication counseling whenever you fill a new prescription. This includes
asking if you have questions, explaining what the medication is used for,
listing any side effects to be aware of and reviewing how and when to take it.
- Our computer system keeps track of the medications you’re taking,
so we can alert you when there might be a concern, such as two medications
that shouldn’t be taken together. Even if you don’t fill all
your prescriptions at the Garden City Hospital Pharmacy, if you use prescription
insurance, the pharmacists will know if there is cause for concern.
Meds-to-Beds Program ensures you get your medications before you even leave the hospital.
- Our Specialty Pharmacy also carries many medications not found at other
retail pharmacies. If your medication isn't available at a drug store
pharmacy, we can help. Even if we don’t have the medication in stock,
we can usually get it for you the next day.
- Now located in a NEW convenient location, with a walk-up window in the
hospital’s main lobby by the front entrance.
All major insurances are accepted.