HOME HEALTH CARE
Private Care Services
Private Care Services are provided by trained caregivers under the direction of licensed clinicians.
Although often not covered by most insurances, personal care services
are a VA covered benefit. Available services can be customized to suit
each patient's individual needs. Home health care bridges the gap
by providing dependable care enabling your loved one to remain healthy
and sage at home. To speak with a member of the
United Home Health Servicesteam, call 734-981-8820.
- Caregivers and Companions
- Personal Care: bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting
- Light Housekeeping, Meal Prep, Laundry
- Errand and Transportation
- Wake-up and Tuck-in Service
- Respite Care for Family Members
Advanced Private Care Services
- Disease Management: Alzheimer's, Diabetes, CHF, COPD
- Geriatric Case Management: RN & MSW
- Medication Management & Reminders
- Skilled Personal Care: IV Therapy, Wound Care, Ostomy, Catheter, & etc.
- End of Life Respite: Coordinated with Hospice