GCHEALTH PATIENT PORTAL
Know Your Medical History
Garden City Hospital is excited to offer you GCHealth Patient Portal, a
secure and convenient way to manage and access your health information
when and where you need it. With your personalized GCHealth account, you
can view your health information online anytime.
LEARN MORE ABOUT GCHEALTH
GAIN SECURE & CONVENIENT ACCESS TO YOUR:
- Medical Record Summary
- Clinical Test Results
- Medication History
Who Can Sign Up For The Patient Portal?
- Patients of Garden City Hospital are eligible to use the patient portal.
- Currently, only patients age 18 and older are eligible for access to GCHealth.
- Adult patients can designate a proxy to view their medical records. A proxy
form must be completed and signed by both parties. A legal guardian of
an incapacitated adult patient may also be granted proxy status. Proper
copies of guardianship must be on file. Please review all rules regarding proxy.
Patient Portal Use Statement
Patient Portal Proxy Agreement
How Do I Sign Up For GCHealth?
It’s as easy as 1-2-3!
- Start by providing us with your name and email address. You can do so in
our Registration Department (1st floor) or the Health Information Management
Department (Medical Records, lower level). To protect your privacy, our
staff will need to see your photo ID.
- GCH staff will give you a letter with a validation code when you sign up.
- You will receive an email from GCHealth.
- Click on the link in the email and enter your name and validation code online.
- Create your username and password.
3. You now have access to your health information through GCHealth!