Get Driving Directions
Emergency Services at Garden City Hospital
Get treated, not seated.
When it's an emergency, the last thing you want is to be stuck in a
waiting room. With new and improved processes, our priority is on getting
you treated as soon as possible while focusing on your specific needs.
We know that time is critical, especially during a life-threatening event
such as a heart attack or stroke. When deciding where to go, you can feel
confident about Garden City Hospital QUICK-ER care.
Contact the Emergency Department
Hours: Open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Garden City Hospital
6245 Inkster Road
Garden City, MI 48135
*Average wait time
Why Choose Us?
When it comes to emergencies that do not require admission to the hospital,
we know it’s important to get home. That’s why we place a
premium on promptness – without sacrificing quality and attention
to your needs.
So, when you’re choosing where to go for an emergency, you can feel
confident the care you’re getting at Garden City Hospital is not
only high quality, but prompt. Because we know you want to return to the
things that matter to you most!
Our Emergency Department Features:
- Physicians board certified in emergency medicine
- Quick registration to speed access to care and enhance patient privacy
- Special processes for Fast Track Care
- Senior ER
- State-of-the-Art cardiac monitors for prompt identification and initiation
- Electronic patient information system for instant access to patient information
- The latest technology, such as a 64-slice CT scanner and MRI machine
If you are having a medical emergency, dial 911.