Smokey Salmon Scramble
8 large eggs
2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
3 tablespoons 2% milk
2 tablespoons butter
2 ounces shredded smoked gouda cheese
1 small onion, finely chopped
6 ounces thinly sliced smoked salmon, cut into strip
1 small bunch, fresh dill
1. Beat eggs, 2 tablespoons chives and milk in bowl to blend.
2. Melt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and sauté until golden, about 15 minutes.
3. Add egg mixture. Cook until almost set, stirring occasionally, about 4 minutes.
4. Mix in cheese and 4 ounces of salmon. Cook until eggs are cooked through but still moist, about 1 minute longer.
5. Serve over whole-wheat toast, garnish with remaining salmon, dill and parsley. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Nutrition Information Per Serving
(Makes 4 servings) Calories: 318 | Total Fat: 16.4g | Cholesterol: 114mg