Roasted Fingerling Potato & Herb Salad
• 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for brushing
• 1 1/2 pounds 1-inch-diameter fingerling potatoes, halved lengthwise
• 2 green onions, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley leaves
• 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
• 1 1/2 tablespoons Banyuls vinegar or red wine vinegar
• 1 tablespoon coarse-grained Dijon mustard
• 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
• 12 sliced Greek or Kalamata Olives
1. Position rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 400°F. Brush heavy large rimmed baking sheet with oil.
2. Place potatoes and 2 tablespoons oil in large bowl. Sprinkle with salt and pepper; toss.
3. Arrange potatoes, cut side down, on prepared baking sheet. roast until potatoes are brown on cut side, about 23 minutes.
4. Using tongs, turn potatoes over. roast until crisp, deep golden, and tender, about 12 minutes longer. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Stir green onions, parsley, tarragon, vinegar, mustard, and 2 teaspoons oil in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. 6. Transfer potatoes to dish. Spoon chopped eggs and herb salad over, sprinkle with sliced olives and serve.
Active prep time: 8 minutes; cook time: 35 minutes; ready in 45 minutes
Nutrition Information Per Serving
(Makes 6) 196 calories; 7.7g fat; 48mg cholesterol